Cleanse, exfoliate and soothe the skin with Pore Purifying Clay Mask (fromerly known as "Black Mask") from Revision. This intensive mask with a moist after-feel deeply cleans the skin, ridding it of impurities and excess sebum.
- Purifies and soothes skin with unique properties of silt derived from European freshwater lakes
- Contains the highest quality earth clays to unclog pores and absorb excess oil
- Leaves skin looking polished and smooth
- Helps to noticeably refine the appearance of pores
Freshwater Silt. Derived from freshwater lakes in Eastern Europe. Helps to deeply cleanse the skin.
Salicylic Acid. Deeply cleans pores. Time-released microspheres provide mild exfoliation.
Larch Arabinogalactan (Galactoarabinan). Comes from the wood of the larch tree to mildly exfoliate the skin.
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil. Natural oil has soothing properties.
- Cucumber Extract, Oat Kernel Extract & Bisabolol. Provide skin-soothing benefits.
Apply a generous amount to a clean face after washing, avoiding the eye area. Leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes. Remove with warm water. Pat skin dry. The use of cotton pads for removal is recommended to avoid staining as Black Mask contains freshwater silt and iron oxides. Use twice weekly or more often if the skin is oily.