Daily dark spot corrector targets visible skin discoloration for brighter, more even-looking skin
SKIN TYPES: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination
SKIN CONCERN: Discoloration
Discoloration Defense is a layerable, daily-use dark spot corrector clinically proven to reduce the appearance of key types of skin discoloration in all skin tones, including hard-to-treat forms such as stubborn brown patches and post-acne marks. Formulated with 3% tranexamic acid, 1% kojic acid, 5% niacinamide, and 5% HEPES, this latest-generation formula improves the appearance of skin discoloration, brightens skin, and evens skin tone in as early as 2 weeks.
- Features a synergistic blend of anti-discoloration ingredients to reduce the appearance of skin discoloration, improve brightness, and minimize the reoccurrence of discoloration (with continued use)
- 60% average improvement in the appearance of stubborn brown patches1
- 34% average reduction in post-blemish marks in deeper skin tones2
- Paraben-, fragrance-, silicone-, gluten-, and hydroquinone-free
- Ideal at-home complement to professional skin discoloration treatments, such as chemical peels or non-ablative laser.
- 3% Tranexamic Acid
- This synthetically-derived ingredient minimizes the reoccurrence of skin discoloration and stubborn brown patches with continued use.
- 1% Kojic Acid
- Naturally produced by certain fungi, kojic acid helps improve skin brightness.
- 5% Niacinamide
- Also known as vitamin B3, this water-soluble vitamin is found naturally in yeast, meat, fish, milk, eggs, green vegetables, beans, and cereal grains. It has been shown to help reduce the appearance of skin discoloration.
- 5% HEPES
- This synthetically-derived acid activates natural enzymes in skin to help break the bonds that bind dead skin cells to the surface for even exfoliation.
Twice daily, apply 3-5 drops of this skin discoloration serum to the face.