Nighttime glycolic acid cream delivers a true 10% glycolic acid value to promote cellular turnover for healthy, glowing skin
SKIN TYPES: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination
SKIN CONCERN: Discoloration, Aging
Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight is formulated with a free acid value of 10% glycolic acid, allowing it to work at a true 10% concentration proven optimal in promoting effective exfoliation and natural cell turnover. Free acid value refers to the true strength of a glycolic acid product, and is affected by both the concentration of acid and the pH of the formula. This potent night cream is synergistically blended with 2% phytic acid to promote skin clarity and brightness, and a triple action-soothing complex to help support the skin barrier. Proven tolerable for nightly use, Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight improves the appearance of skin texture and tone to promote a bright complexion and glowing skin.
- Features a free acid value of 10% glycolic acid to promote cellular turnover
- 36% average improvement in glowing skin
- Dye-, and fragrance-free
- Tested tolerable for nightly use
- Ideal complement to chemical peels to pre-condition skin and extend results; always consult with a physician for individual regimen recommendations
- 10% Glycolic Free Acid Value
- Derived from sugar cane, this powerful fruit acid helps stimulate skin’s natural exfoliation process and minimizes the buildup of dead skin cells, resulting improvement in the appearance of skin texture, tone, and a brighter complexion.
- 2% Phytic acid
- Naturally present in legumes and seeds, this potent ingredient provides dual-action exfoliation and skin brightening effects. It helps to inhibit the impact of skin aggressors that can cause dullness, promoting skin clarity and glow.
- 1% Soothing complex
- Featuring a combination of natural oils and botanicals, including jojoba and sunflower seed, this wax forms a protective, breathable layer on skin to help lock in hydration and provide comfort.
Shake before use.
Some skin types may require time to acclimate to glycolic acid. In these cases, precondition skin for this night cream by limiting initial use to once every other evening.
Apply an even, pea-sized layer over entire face and neck. After one week, increase to every evening or as advised by a skincare professional.